1 Channel 5V Relay Module Board Shield For PIC AVR DSP ARM MCU
- This module can be used with Arduino Special Sensor Shield V4.0This is 1-Channel 5V Relay Module.
- It can be controlled by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, BeagleBone and many more ( Such as Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430, PLC,TTL logic)
- Just use 5v input signal to control
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A, AC150V 10A; DC30V 10A , DC28V 10A
- 5V relay module is active LOW, meaning that LOW level will activate the relay on and HIGH level will deactivate it.
- Convenient standard 2.54mm pitch input headers and KF301 screw terminals for output means that no soldering is required, just connect your wires and you are ready to go.
- This module has two status LEDs built onboard. Each output terminal has normally Closed (NC), Common and Normally Open (NO) connections.
- Description: Brand new and high quality.
- The 8550 transistor drive, drive ability. High quality 5v relay.
- Have relay status indicator led.
- Relay control interface by single chip IO. Low level suction close, high level release.
- Easy to use, simple 3 line structure.
Postage & Shipping Options
UK DELIVERY IS FREE by Royal Mail 24, this is a commercial service of Royal Mail and is VERY reliable.
- When we say UK stock we mean you can come and collect it and it is in stock here in the UK. Please note this not true of all sellers on the web.
Read other sites details carefully, they sometimes say UK Seller, but that does not mean the stock is actually in the UK. We are located Fareham Portsmouth Hampshire, not outside the UK.
- European Postage is calculated at £3.50 for the first £10 of goods purchased and £1.00 for every £10 purchased thereafter.
- You can rely on our descriptions and photographs, that we are a full UK VAT Registered business and Limited Company, Moore Estates (UK) Ltd.
- You can buy from us with real confidence knowing that you are protected within the UK and EU by Consumer Protection Regulations.
- If you buy from overseas sellers, or countries outside the UK that may not be the case. We buy in bulk from overseas, and manage the hassles of late deliveries and wrong or faulty goods delivered so that you do not have to.