Module description: 12V 2 Channel Relay Module with Optocoupler Isolation High and Low Trigger
UK STOCK & DELIVERY IS FREE by Royal Mail 24, this is a commercial service of Royal Mail and is VERY reliable.
- The module uses genuine quality relay, normally open interfaces Maximum load: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A;
- Using SMD optocoupler isolation, driving ability, stable performance; trigger current 5mA;
- The module Operating voltage 12V;
- The module can be high or low by a jumper setting trigger;
- Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is broken, the relay will not operate;
- The power indicator (green), the relay status indicator (red)
- The interface design of human nature, all interfaces are available through a direct connection terminal leads, very convenient
- Module size: 73mm*50mm*17mm (L*W*H)
- DC+: positive power supply (VCC)
- DC-: negative power supply (GND)
- IN1,IN2: can be high or low-level control relay
- S1,S2, HIGH OR LOW LEVER
- NO1,2: normally open relay interface
- COM1,2: Common Interface Relays
- NC1,2: normally closed relay interface
High and low level trigger options:
- It is low level trigger when jumper connect to LOW pin
- It is high level trigger when jumper connect to HIGH pin
Postage & Shipping Options
UK DELIVERY IS FREE by Royal Mail 24, this is a commercial service of Royal Mail and is VERY reliable.
- When we say UK stock we mean you can come and collect it and it is in stock here in the UK. Please note this not true of all sellers on the web.
Read other sites details carefully, they sometimes say UK Seller, but that does not mean the stock is actually in the UK. We are located in Fareham Portsmouth Hampshire, not outside the UK.
- European Postage is calculated at £3.50 for the first £10 of goods purchased and £1.00 for every £10 purchased thereafter.
- You can rely on our descriptions and photographs, that we are a full UK VAT Registered business and Limited Company, Moore Estates (UK) Ltd.
- You can buy from us with real confidence knowing that you are protected within the UK and EU by Consumer Protection Regulations.
- If you buy from overseas sellers or countries outside the UK that may not be the case. We buy in bulk from overseas, and manage the hassles of late deliveries and wrong or faulty goods delivered so that you do not have to.