Module Description: 12V Delay Adjustable Timer Relay Switch Module 0-10 Second NE555 Oscillator
UK STOCK & DELIVERY IS FREE by Royal Mail 24, this is a commercial service of Royal Mail and is VERY reliable.
This is a 12V Conduction delay relay module
- This is a brand new and high-quality delay turn-on module.
the use of high-performance timing CPU design.
- the power indicator LED and switch trigger timing indication
- The output can be connected to AC 250V 10A DC 30V 10A
- There is the chronopotentiometry regulation time, adjustable
from 0 to 10 seconds by default, or by changing the
capacitance adjustment time longer
- For applications of：
Vehicle equipment-delay to prevent car ignition, prevention of
high sudden current to burn components and devices.
- Module based on: NE555 chip.
- Delay module:delay connect module
- Input voltage: DC12V
- Control voltage: AC 0~250V / max. 10A, DC 0~30V / max. 10A the operating voltage: 12 volts DC; (otherwise 12V optional)
- Max. load: 2200W
- Main Chip (NE555) Characteristics:
- Timing from microseconds to long hours
- Simple circuit design
- Precision Pulse Generation / Timing,
- Adjustable Duty Cycle
- Countless Application and Information Sources
Postage & Shipping Options
UK DELIVERY IS FREE by Royal Mail 24, this is a commercial service of Royal Mail and is VERY reliable.
- When we say UK stock we mean you can come and collect it and it is in stock here in the UK. Please note this not true of all sellers on the web.
Read other sites details carefully, they sometimes say UK Seller, but that does not mean the stock is actually in the UK. We are located Fareham Portsmouth Hampshire, not outside the UK.
- European Postage is calculated at £3.50 for the first £10 of goods purchased and £1.00 for every £10 purchased thereafter.
- You can rely on our descriptions and photographs, that we are a full UK VAT Registered business and Limited Company, Moore Estates (UK) Ltd.
- You can buy from us with real confidence knowing that you are protected within the UK and EU by Consumer Protection Regulations.
- If you buy from overseas sellers, or countries outside the UK that may not be the case. We buy in bulk from overseas, and manage the hassles of late deliveries and wrong or faulty goods delivered so that you do not have to.