Pyroelectric IR Infrared PIR Motion Sensor Detector Module HC-SR501
Weight: 7g (approx)
Color: White + Blue
Dimension: 3.2cm x 2.4cm x 2.8cm (approx)
Infrared sensor with control circuit board
The sensitivity and holding time can be adjusted
Working Voltage Range: DC 4.5V- 20V
Voltage Output: High/Low level signal:3.3V TTL output
Detection distance: 3–7M(can be adjusted)
Detection range: <140°
Delay time: 5-200S(can be adjusted, default 5s +-3%)
Blockade time: 2.5 S (default)
Trigger: L: Unrepeatable trigger H: Repeat Trigger (default)
Trigger Method: L unrepeatable trigger / H repeatable trigger
Handy Hints & Tips
Sensitive Setting: turn to right, distance increases (About 7M); turn to left, distance reduce (About 3M)
Time Setting: turn to right, time increases (About 300S); turn to left, time reduce (About 5S).
Postage & Shipping Options
UK DELIVERY IS FREE by Royal Mail 24, this is a commercial service of Royal Mail and is VERY reliable.
- When we say UK stock we mean you can come and collect it and it is in stock here in the UK. Please note this not true of all sellers on the web.
Read other sites details carefully, they sometimes say UK Seller, but that does not mean the stock is actually in the UK. We are located Fareham Portsmouth Hampshire, not outside the UK.
- European Postage is calculated at £3.50 for the first £10 of goods purchased and £1.00 for every £10 purchased thereafter.
- You can rely on our descriptions and photographs, that we are a full UK VAT Registered business and Limited Company, Moore Estates (UK) Ltd.
- You can buy from us with real confidence knowing that you are protected within the UK and EU by Consumer Protection Regulations.
- If you buy from overseas sellers, or countries outside the UK that may not be the case. We buy in bulk from overseas, and manage the hassles of late deliveries and wrong or faulty goods delivered so that you do not have to.