2x DC 5V to 3.3V Step-Down Power Supply Module AMS1117-3.3 LDO 800mA
- Input: DC 4.5V – 7V (input voltage must be more than output voltage by at least 1V)
- Output: 3.3V, 800mA (load current can not exceed 800mA)
- PCB size: 8.6mm x 12.3 mm
- 0.1″ (2.54mm) pin headers, suitable for breadboard.
Handy Hints & Tips
- Do not exceed the operating input voltage!!
- Buck module input voltage must exceed the output voltage by >1V, otherwise it can’t output enough power.
- The polarity must be correct, or the module will be irreparably damaged.
Postage & Shipping Options
UK DELIVERY IS FREE by Royal Mail 24, this is a commercial service of Royal Mail and is VERY reliable.
- When we say UK stock we mean you can come and collect it and it is in stock here in the UK. Please note this not true of all sellers on the web.
Read other sites details carefully, they sometimes say UK Seller, but that does not mean the stock is actually in the UK. We are located Fareham Portsmouth Hampshire, not outside the UK.
- European Postage is calculated at £3.50 for the first £10 of goods purchased and £1.00 for every £10 purchased thereafter.
- You can rely on our descriptions and photographs, that we are a full UK VAT Registered business and Limited Company, Moore Estates (UK) Ltd.
- You can buy from us with real confidence knowing that you are protected within the UK and EU by Consumer Protection Regulations.
- If you buy from overseas sellers, or countries outside the UK that may not be the case. We buy in bulk from overseas, and manage the hassles of late deliveries and wrong or faulty goods delivered so that you do not have to.