ACS712 30A Range Analogue Current Sensor Module ACS712ELC-30A 5V ARDUINO RAS PI
Features and Module Description:
- Module can measure the positive and negative 30 amps,
- 5.0 V, single supply operation.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- On-board power indicator
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy
- Extremely stable output offset voltage
- Output Voltage: Analog output 66mV / A
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V ~ 5.5V
- No Current Output voltage is: VCC / 2
- PCB board size: 31 (mm) x14 (mm)
- 5 μs output rise time in response to step input current
- 80 kHz bandwidth
- Total output error 1.5% at TA = 25°C
- 1.2 mΩ internal conductor resistance
- 2.1 kVRMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity
Postage & Shipping Options
UK DELIVERY IS FREE by Royal Mail 24, this is a commercial service of Royal Mail and is VERY reliable.
- When we say UK stock we mean you can come and collect it and it is in stock here in the UK. Please note this not true of all sellers on the web.
Read other sites details carefully, they sometimes say UK Seller, but that does not mean the stock is actually in the UK. We are located in Fareham Portsmouth Hampshire, not outside the UK.
- European Postage is calculated at £3.50 for as much as you want to buy!!!!
- You can rely on our descriptions and photographs, that we are a full UK VAT Registered business and Limited Company, Moore Estates (UK) Ltd.
- You can buy from us with real confidence knowing that you are protected within the UK and EU by Consumer Protection Regulations.
- If you buy from overseas sellers or countries outside the UK that may not be the case. We buy in bulk from overseas, and manage the hassles of late deliveries and wrong or faulty goods delivered so that you do not have to.