Arduino MEGA 2560 1280 Sensor Shield v2.0 Expansion Board
This Module plugs on top of MEGA 2560 and makes available the 53 digital and 15 analogue inputs/outputs with Vcc and GND.
Every connection has a set of 3 pins: GND, Voltage and Signal making it easy to wire up and connect to external peripherals.
It supports peripherals that would be connected to a MEGA such as SPI interface, (for SD card module and other modules) Bluetooth, 6 pin ICSP connector.
Power on LED, reset button and connection to an external power source via a screw terminal block for providing power to servos, relays, and other attached peripherals.
A jumper pin determines what power source (5v) the board should use for attached devices.
All “V” pins on the board is supplied by:
Jumper on – +5 comes from the Arduino and therefore its use should NOT exceed 300 ma
Jumper off – +5 comes from an external supply supplied via the terminal block.
UK DELIVERY IS FREE!!
Royal Mail 24, this is a commercial service of Royal Mail and is VERY reliable.
Handy Hints and Tips
ICSP: RST, D52/SCK, D50/MISO, GND, D51/MOSI, 5V
Bluetooth: 3V3, GND, D0/RX0, D1/TX0, GND, 5V
SD Card: D50/MISO, D52/SCK, D53/SS, D51/MOSI, 5V, GND
APC220 (Wireless): –, D19/RX1, D18/TX1, –, 5V, GND
URF01 (ultrasonic): 5V, D48, D49, GND
Postage & Shipping Options
UK DELIVERY IS FREE by Royal Mail 24, this is a commercial service of Royal Mail and is VERY reliable.
- When we say UK stock we mean you can come and collect it and it is in stock here in the UK. Please note this not true of all sellers on the web.
Read other sites details carefully, they sometimes say UK Seller, but that does not mean the stock is actually in the UK. We are located Fareham Portsmouth Hampshire, not outside the UK.
- European Postage is calculated at £3.50 for as much as you want.
- You can rely on our descriptions and photographs, that we are a full UK VAT Registered business and Limited Company, Moore Estates (UK) Ltd.
- You can buy from us with real confidence knowing that you are protected within the UK and EU by Consumer Protection Regulations.
- If you buy from overseas sellers or countries outside the UK that may not be the case. We buy in bulk from overseas, and manage the hassles of late deliveries and wrong or faulty goods delivered so that you do not have to.