Module description: Blue I2C IIC 128X64 OLED LCD LED Display Module For Arduino 0.96″ Serial
- Size: 0.96
- Resolution: 128X64
- Color: Blue
- Viewing angle: greater than 160 degrees
- Supported platforms: for Arduino, 51 series, MSP430
- series, STIM32 / 2, SCR chips
- Low power consumption: 0.04W during normal operation Support wide voltage: 3.3V-5V DC
- Working temperature: -30-80 degrees
- Volume: 27MM * 27MM * 4.1MM
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- Communication: IIC, only two I / O ports
- No font: The software takes word modulo
- Backlight: OLED self light, no backlight Interface:
- VCC: 3.3-5V
- GND: Ground
- SCK: Serial Clock
- SDA: Serial Steps:
Handy Hints and Tips
A lot of people think the screen is only 128×32
But it’s actually the adafruit library defaults. Installing the library and running the example “ssd1306_128x32_i2c” means it skips every other line so looks like there are horizontal black lines / inactive pixels. You can see this in our own picture.
Using the correct “ssd1306_128x64_i2c” then gives an error about Adafruit_SSD1306.h because a define in there is setup for 32rows… If that define is changed to 64 to match the screen then it should work… but doesn’t, for us (black screen on programming)….
We came across another example which uses the underlying adafruit library (but not the broken example);
This works correctly and you can finally see your screen does infact have 64 rows!! So it’s not the product!
Look at Adafruit_SSD1306.h, and to change the #defines (comment out “#define SSD1306_128_32” and un-comment “#define SSD1306_128_64”). Then also (at least for us) the “ssd1306_128x64_i2c” arduino example appears broken.
Postage & Shipping Options
UK DELIVERY IS FREE by Royal Mail 24, this is a commercial service of Royal Mail and is VERY reliable.
- When we say UK stock we mean you can come and collect it and it is in stock here in the UK. Please note this not true of all sellers on the web.
Read other sites details carefully, they sometimes say UK Seller, but that does not mean the stock is actually in the UK. We are located Fareham Portsmouth Hampshire, not outside the UK.
- European Postage is calculated at £3.50 for the first £10 of goods purchased and £1.00 for every £10 purchased thereafter.
- You can rely on our descriptions and photographs, that we are a full UK VAT Registered business and Limited Company, Moore Estates (UK) Ltd.
- You can buy from us with real confidence knowing that you are protected within the UK and EU by Consumer Protection Regulations.
- If you buy from overseas sellers, or countries outside the UK that may not be the case. We buy in bulk from overseas, and manage the hassles of late deliveries and wrong or faulty goods delivered so that you do not have to.