UNO R3 Development Board MEGA328P ATMEGA16U2 A000066
(UK STOCK * FREE UK POSTAGE * SHIP TO EUROPE & SCANDANAVIA)
Stitching changes: beside the AREF sutural added two I2C pins (SDA and SCL, only Analog copy of 4 and 5, are not additional I2C interface), in addition, besides the RESET also added are the two pins, one is IOREF, and can let the extensions board to board, load voltage, the stitching is tell extension board currently on-board voltage is how many (such as UNO is 5 v, and is regarded as a copy of the power pins, it does not provide a level), the other one is after treated with placeholder pins.
- The RESET circuit is more stable.
- RESET button position has changed, and moved near the USB interface, it is more convenient.
- ATmega16U2 instead of 8 u2, this does not mean that there are 16 k flash the R3 can make your code run faster, the update service for the USB interface chip, it means UNO can simulate USB HID in theory, such as the MIDI/Joystick/the rid_device_info_keyboard.
- The Arduino is a Simple I/o platform based on open source code, and use Java, such as Processing/Wiring of C language development environment, the characteristics of easy to understand. Allows you to quickly use the Arduino do interesting things.
- The Arduino can be used with some electronic components such as: LED lights, buzzer, buttons, photo resistance, etc.
- The Arduino development environment based on the principle of open source interface, allows you to free download to use developed more amazing interactive work.
Characteristics of description
- Open circuit diagram of the original design, the development of software interface for free download, can also be in accordance with the requirements and their modified, download the program is simple and convenient.
- Can simply use sensors, all kinds of electronic components connection (such as: LED lights, buzzer, buttons, photo resistance, etc.), make all sorts of interesting work.
- Microprocessor controller (ATMEGA328), using high-speed development interface and the environment are very simple and easy to understand, very suitable for beginners to learn.
- Digital I/O Digital inputs/outputs were： 0~13.
- Analog I/O Analog input/output: 0~5
- Support ISP download function.
- The input voltage: when connected to the computer USB without external power supply, external power supply 7 v to 12 v dc input voltage.
- Output voltage: 3.3 V and 5 V dc voltage output DC voltage output.
- Using Atmel Atmega328 microprocessor controller.
- 1 x Arduino UNO R3 compatible development board Optional
- 1 x USB cable optional
- 1 x USB Cable and card
- ATMega328P MCU + ATMega8U2 USB Controller
- Compatible to Arduino UNO R3 2012
- Microcontroller ATmega328
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7V-12V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6V-20V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
- Flash Memory 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- Size:（Long）70mm *（wide1）55 mm *（high）15mm
Postage & Shipping Options
UK DELIVERY IS FREE by Royal Mail 24, this is a commercial service of Royal Mail and is VERY reliable.
- When we say UK stock we mean you can come and collect it and it is in stock here in the UK. Please note this not true of all sellers on the web.
Read other sites details carefully, they sometimes say UK Seller, but that does not mean the stock is actually in the UK. We are located Fareham Portsmouth Hampshire, not outside the UK.
- European Postage is calculated at £3.50 for the first £10 of goods purchased and £1.00 for every £10 purchased thereafter.
- You can rely on our descriptions and photographs, that we are a full UK VAT Registered business and Limited Company, Moore Estates (UK) Ltd.
- You can buy from us with real confidence knowing that you are protected within the UK and EU by Consumer Protection Regulations.
- If you buy from overseas sellers, or countries outside the UK that may not be the case. We buy in bulk from overseas, and manage the hassles of late deliveries and wrong or faulty goods delivered so that you do not have to.